Sunday, September 23, 2012

iNACOL National Standards for Quality Online Courses

After reviewing this weeks MOOC lessons, I was given the task to critique the iNACOL National Standards for Quality Online Courses. I'm  a novice in this area, therefore I found this to be a difficult task. These standards give good guidance to programs that offer online courses. It is a good way for others to measure those classes to make sure they are quality programs. I look forward to learning more in this MOOC, so I may be able to offer a better critique of these standards.



International Council for K-12 Online Learning. (2007). National standards for quality online courses. Vienna, VA: Author. Retrieved from http://www.inacol.org/resources/nationalstandards/NACOL%20Standards%20Quality%20Online%20Courses%202007.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment